Sept. 3, 2020
· the Man/Kind Project DREAM site currently located at http://www.mankinddream.com (together with any materials and services available therein, and successor site(s) thereto, the “Website”);
Collectively, we refer to the Website, Social Media Pages, and emails as the “Services.”
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. The Services collect Personal Information, including:
- Email address
- Information you provide to describe yourself, which may include your race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, ideology or political opinion
- Your video or audio testimonial containing your image and voice
Use of Personal Information
We and our service providers use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Providing the functionality of the Services and fulfilling your requests.
- Sending administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Providing you with our newsletter and/or other marketing materials.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality that you choose to use.
- To analyze our users’ preferences in order to prepare aggregated trend reports on how our digital content is used, so we can improve our Services.
- Aggregating and/or anonymizing Personal Information – We may aggregate and/or anonymize Personal Information so that it will no longer be considered Personal Information. We do so to generate other data for our use, which we may use and disclose for any purpose, as it no longer identifies you or any other individual.
- For data analysis, for example, to improve the efficiency of our Services;
- For audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and to address legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements;
- For fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft;
- For enhancing, improving, repairing, maintaining, or modifying the Services;
- For identifying usage trends; and
- For determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We disclose Personal Information:
· To our third party service providers, to facilitate services they provide to us. These can include providers of services such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
· By using the Services, you may elect to disclose Personal Information to others.
- When you submit a testimonial to the Website, and when you post information and content to our Social Media Pages, any information you post or disclose will become public and may be available to other users and the general public.
Other Uses and Disclosures
We may also use and disclose Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable law, to respond to requests from public and government authorities, to cooperate with law enforcement, or for other legal reasons; (b) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (c) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others. We may use, disclose or transfer your information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. The Services collect Other Information such as:
- Browser and device information
- IP address
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
- Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity
- Information that has been aggregated in a manner such that it no longer reveals your specific identity
Collection of Other Information
We and our service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
· Your browser or device.
- Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Services (such as the App) you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
· IP address.
- An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), and is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Website, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Website.
· Pixel tags and other similar technologies.
- Pixel tags. Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
· Adobe Flash technology (including Flash Local Shared Objects (“Flash LSOs”)) and other similar technologies.
- We may use Flash LSOs and other technologies to, among other things, collect and store information about your use of the Services. If you do not want Flash LSOs stored on your computer, you can adjust the settings of your Flash player to block Flash LSO storage using the tools contained in the Website Storage Settings Panel. You can also go to the Global Storage Settings Panel and follow the instructions (which may explain, for example, how to delete existing Flash LSOs (referred to as “information”), how to prevent Flash LSOs from being placed on your computer without your being asked, and how to block Flash LSOs that are not being delivered by the operator of the page you are on at the time). Please note that setting the Flash Player to restrict or limit acceptance of Flash LSOs may reduce or impede the functionality of some Flash applications.
Uses and Disclosures of Other Information
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, we may use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information. If we do, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
You may opt out from receiving marketing-related emails from us. If you no longer want to receive marketing related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt out by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email, or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt out of receiving marketing related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt out.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure, or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, Twitter, or any other provider of social media or other platform, including with respect to any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with our Social Media Pages.
USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 18.
The Services are controlled or operated (or both) from the United States, and they are not intended to subject Company to any non-U.S. jurisdiction or law. The Site may not be appropriate or available for use in some non-U.S. jurisdictions.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any Social Security numbers, financial account numbers or other sensitive Personal Information on or through the Services or otherwise to us.
6249 Le Sage Ave.
Woodland Hills, CA. 91367
Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include credit card or other sensitive information in your emails to us.